08 April 2009

 

How I Spent My Week

Considering what I was doing last Friday, my week was pretty uneventful. What was I doing, you ask? Thank you for asking!

I spent Friday afternoon throwing up. Something I ate, I guess. (I hate not knowing why I got sick. It makes me suspicious of everything I ate that day.)

When this sort of thing happened in the past, it would knock me out for days. But this time, I was able to go to work the next day. I was tired, but I made it through the day. By Monday I was pretty much back to normal. By Tuesday I was able to do a normal
workout.

Maybe it was just a mild nastiness, but I like to think that I was better able to handle it this time because I'm in physically stronger that I used to be.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?