27 March 2009

 

Quote of the Week

I'm still doing my Buffy rewatch. I've made it to season 4, otherwise known as the season of Riley and the Initiative. A lot of people didn't really like Riley, but I've always been fond of him. Plus, on occasion, he had some great lines:



[Buffy has been recounting her Slayer exploits; Riley is impressed and intimidated.]

Riley: Wow.

Buffy: Those were my best stories. I didn't tell you the "Buffy breaks her butt" stories.

Riley: But you killed the... You did the thing with the... And you drowned. And the snake? Not to mention: Daily slayage of [vampires]. Wow.

Buffy: It's no big, really. Hey, who wants ice cream?

Riley: Buffy... When I saw you stop the world from ending, I just assumed that was a big week for you. It turns out I suddenly find myself needing to know the plural of "apocalypse".

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?