20 February 2009

 

Quote of the Week

This week's Burn Notice wasn't quite as good as the previous two episodes, but it was still pretty good.


[Michael's planning on bribing a man for information.]

Fiona: I still can't believe you're giving all this money to some sleazy bank manager.
Michael: I went to a lot of trouble to find this guy; I don't have a lot of options here.
Fiona: Michael, he hid money for a man who tried to assassinate you.
Michael: Which makes him a good person to know if I'm trying to find that assassin.
Fiona: You're going into this meeting unarmed, you've no information...
Michael: It's a tactical risk. Fi, I was warned not to meet you the first time.
Fiona: Yeah -- I almost blew off your hand with a block of C4.
Michael: And I made a friend. Maybe I'll make another one. [pause] Watch my back.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?