19 December 2008

 

In a Christmas Mood

Today I:

Walked to the store (in the pretty, pretty snow) to buy one last Christmas present.

Made a list of holiday-themed episodes from my favorite TV shows.

Wrapped Christmas presents while I watched shows from the list.


It was super fun!


Here's what I watched today:

1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer 3.10 "Amends"
2) Due South 1.10 "Gift of the Wheelman"
3) Due South 4.8 "Good for the Soul"
4) My Name Is Earl 1.10 "White Lie Christmas"
5) Supernatural 3.8 "A Very Supernatural Chrismas"
6) The O.C. 1.13 "The Best Chrismukkah Ever"
7) The O.C. 2.6 "The Chrismukkah That Almost Wasn't"
8) The O.C. 3.10 "The Chrismukkah Bar Mitz-vahkkah"
9) The O.C. 4.7 "The Chrismukk-huh?"

I had watched Roswell's "A Roswell Christmas Carol" last night. I've still got Roswell's "Samuel Rising", Farscape's "Terra Firma", Veronica Mars' "An Echolls Family Christmas", and all three Doctor Who Christmas specials ("The Christmas Invasion", "The Runaway Bride", and "Voyage of the Damned") left to go.

Whee!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?