21 December 2008

 

(Christmas) Quote of the Week

From the Red vs. Blue Christmas Special "Old Annoyance Be Forgot":

Tucker: Hey, Church, I'm still trying to figure out what to get Caboose.
Church: Christmas is in seven hours, moron.
Tucker: I know. If you wait until the last minute, you get all the good deals.
Church: Ah, just get everybody the same thing. That's what I did.
Tucker: Let me guess: Everyone's getting a lump of coal.
Church: Fuck no! Do you know how much coal costs? It's like five bucks a ton. I'm not spending that much on you losers. You're all getting a lump of Smoal.
Tucker: What's Smoal?
Church: It's a knock-off, synthetic coal. It's just as good as the real thing. Except when you burn it, it doesn't make any heat, it just makes smoke.
Tucker: What? How does it make smoke with no heat?
Church: How the fuck do I know? Ask the fine makers of Smoal.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?