22 February 2008

 

Quote of the Week

From Steven Frank's recap of Torchwood on afterelton:


Jack announces a Hubby meeting, inviting [Gwen's fiance] Rhys along. I am so loving this. I love whenever shows like this finally allow clueless secondary characters to be in on what’s been going on, like Buffy and her mother, and Sydney on Alias and her stupid friends.

Maybe because it gives me hope something extraordinary like this will happen to me. Like one day the twentysomething chick whose cubicle is next to mine will confide that all those secretive phone calls are about how she’s part of a shadowy group who catch vampires, keeping the hot-looking ones around for sex, and I can join in if I like. And I’ll say, “Yes!” And then report her to HR for being stoned at work again so they fire her and I finally get her spot by the window.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?