12 June 2007

 

Quotes of the Week

Time to catch up on my quotes!


For 30 May:

From Keckler's recap of Hell's Kitchen:

"Over on the Blue Team, Vinnie, a nightclub cook, stupidly laughs after Ramsay slams his overcooked pasta. He tells us he laughed because he doesn't know what 'rubbish' means. I'm laughing that someone could really be that stupid and not set themselves on fire more often."


For 6 June:

I could have sworn that I'd already used this Red vs. Blue quote, but I searched and I couldn't find it. So, here it is:

Donut: I'm on this awesome diet.
Sarge: Are you still doing that high-fat, low-fiber liquid diet where you drink nothing but bacon grease?
Donut: Nah, that was just a fad.
Sarge: What's the new one?
Donut: I only eat foods that begin with vowels.
Simmons: That sounds really hard. What did you have for breakfast?
Donut: Eggs and oreos. And for lunch, I'm having asparagus. And oreos!
Grif: Holy crap, I've been on that diet for years! I had no idea I was so healthy. I even cut out all the eggs -- and I don't even know what asparagus is!


For today:

From Calvin and Hobbes (by Bill Watterson), Calvin's dad is trying to teach him how to ride a bike:

Calvin's dad: Look Calvin, you've got to relax a little. Your balance will be better if you're loose.
Calvin: I can't help it! Imminent death makes me tense! I admit it!
Calvin's dad: You need a goal. Concentrate on your goal.
Calvin: My goal is to dismantle this bicycle and mail every piece to a different country so it can never be rebuilt!
Calvin's dad: OK, that's not a good goal.
Calvin: Well I'm not changing it!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?