02 May 2007

 

Quote of the Week

I just can't help myself: more Red vs. Blue!


[Caboose "explains" what the Red Team is doing.]

Church: How do you know all this, Caboose?

Caboose: Andy told me.

Church: Who's Andy? [to Tucker] Are you Andy?

Tucker: I'm not Andy, I'm Tucker.

Church: I know. What's your first name?

Tucker: Lavernius.

Church: Lavernius. Well, then who's this Andy -- wait a second. [to Tucker] Are you black?

Tucker: Me?

Church: Yeah.

Tucker: Does it matter?

Church: No. I'm just curious.

Tucker: Well, if it doesn't matter, then why are you curious?

Church: I don't know. I guess that's just something I should have picked up on after all this time.

Tucker: You know what else you should have picked up on? My fucking first name!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?