10 January 2007

 

I Think I'll Just Go Home...

I knew there was supposed to be bad weather this morning, so I waited until late afternoon to do my errands. (I needed to go to the library and the grocery store.) When I left my apartment it was cold and cloudy, but the roads were clear.

A few blocks away from home, I realized it was snowing. They were tiny flakes, and not that many of them. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. By the time I got to the library, it was snowing hard, and it was starting to stick to the road. I quickly ran in, returned the stuff I had checked out, picked up the items I had on hold, and went back to my car. I couldn't have been gone more than five minutes, but my car was covered in snow! They were tiny flakes, but there were a lot of them.

I decided to go home. There wasn't anything I needed at the grocery store that couldn't wait a few days. When I got home, I got some take-out from the Thai restaurant next door (I love living next door to a Thai restaurant!) and watched one of the movies I'd picked up at the library.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?