24 September 2006

 

Mongolian Dessert??

Sotosoroto has started up a potluck for The Amazing Race. To get in the spirit of things, we're supposed to bring food from the place the episode is taking place.

The first episode started in America, so I brought an apple pie. This week's episode started in China, so I brought moon cakes (a Chinese dessert). Next week's episode will be in Mongolia.

Mongolia??

The King County library system only has one Mongolia cookbook in the entire system! I've ordered it. Here's hoping it has a dessert recipe in it...

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm so 'with it.' When needing a recipe, the first place I look is the Internet and not my shelves of cookbooks.

If your one cookbook doesn't have appetizing recipes, try

http://www.mongolfood.info/en/

There is a recipe for deep fried butter cookies! Yummmmmmm ?

~Mom
 
Yum, except I'm scared to deep-fry things. I burn myself cooking bacon -- I can only imagine what kind of damage I'd do if I had a full pot of oil boiling on the stove!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?