15 December 2014

 

May I Speak to Your Supervisor?

One of my favorite co-workers recently told me a story from her previous job, when she worked at a call center for a national company:


A man called with a complaint. The woman who answered the phone tried to help, but he demanded to speak to her supervisor, so she passed him on. The supervisor tried to help, but the man wasn't happy with her help, either, and demanded to speak to her boss. Her boss was my current co-worker. My co-worker tried to help the man. After a few minutes he said in frustration, "This just isn't working. Isn't there a man there who can help me??"

My co-worker replied: "Well, there's a janitor here. Would you like to speak to him?"

Needless to say, he shut up and let her help him.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?