21 June 2014

 

Blogitty-Blog, part 2

I think I know why I needed a change for this blog... I've been using it for more than ten years! That hardly seems possible.

I thought about what I wanted to talk about, and I decided that what I would most enjoy would be talking about TV shows, books, and the occasional movie.

I used to review each new TV season, but so many shows premiere year-round now that I can no longer figure out when to do it.

So here's my plan: I'll give my spoiler-free impressions and opinions of a book, TV show season, or movie. Below that I will give more details, but these will be in rot13 so no one will accidentally see the spoilers. rot13 is a simple way to encode text. Just copy the text you want to read, paste it into the rot13 box, and hit the "cypher" button.

Please feel free to comment with your thoughts! (And use rot13 to hide any spoilery details.)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?