09 April 2014

 

Bits & Pieces from Last Night's Championship

Probably my favorite play, Breanna Stewart's tip-in is almost like a volleyball set.

Speaking of Stewart, here's her post-game interview.

A summary of the year from John Altavilla: “What I will remember about him is his straight-forwardness and his sarcasm,” Stefanie Dolson said. “I remember how he once stopped practice when I was a freshman. I had just grabbed a rebound. He took out a piece of paper and put it on the court. And then he said, you just jumped over that to get the rebound.”

The Washington Post asks: "When not even previously unbeaten No.2 Notre Dame could stay within 20 in the national championship game, you were left with a sense of admiring exasperation: Why can’t the rest of the women’s game be this good?"

Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis
had a tough year, but ended on a high note.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?