29 March 2014

 

Quote of the Day: The Hunger Games

From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire":


[Katniss and Peeta are forced to work together, but they decide to try to make the best of it.]


Peeta: Maybe we have a shot at being friends.

Katniss: I've never been very good at friends.

Peeta:
For starters, it does help when you know the person. I hardly know anything about you except that you're stubborn and good with a bow.

Katniss: That about sums me up.

Peeta: No, there's more than that. You just don't want to tell me.

Katniss: It's like I said, I'm --

Peeta:
See, Katniss, the way the whole "friend" thing works is you have tell each other the deep stuff.

Katniss:
The deep stuff?

Peeta:
Yeah.

Katniss.
Uh-oh. Like what?

Peeta: Like, what's your favorite color?

Katniss: Now you've stepped over the line.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?