07 March 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Chris Kluwe

From his twitter account, Chris Kluwe tweets about his adventures at the Pittsburgh airport:


I don't know what's happening at Pittsburgh International airport this morning, but there are security lines literally out the door.

This check in area is a clusterfuck of colossal proportions. So glad we keep letting shitty airlines merge together into even shittier ones.

Oh sweet, the airline computer system is down and TSA isn't letting them check people in manually. There's no chance I'm getting home.

Sigh. There's a group of Pittbros in front of me. They're currently talking about their collars and how much dip they packed.

Oooh, now they're talking about how their other friend sent them snapchat pictures of his most recent sexual conquest. And bathroom selfies!

This is better than early morning cartoons. I've never seen an actual caricature in the flesh before.

"I packed all these cutoffs, and was like, whoa."
"Yeah man, got these dope tanks. Dope. Tanks."

I'm trying to think of some way to snap a picture that doesn't involve duckface or looking creepy, but no ideas as of yet.

Might tell them I'm a talent caster for a reality TV show. That should probably work.

One of them is named Chad. Because of course he is.

Chad apparently has a neon green manpurse/backpack/something. I can only imagine it's holding all the dope tanks.

Asked the TSA people if I could go through the TSA Pre line with a full patdown, since my flight is literally leaving in 20 minutes. Nope!

THANKS FOR KEEPING ME SAFE ON THE FLIGHT I WON'T MAKE, TSA. CHAD SAYS THANKS, TOO.

Oh lord. Chad's friend is named Dylin. Because of course Chad's friend is named Dylin.

Well, I have three minutes to make it to D terminal. D terminal won't be far, right?

Also, for those wondering, Dylin is indeed spelled that way. He had a name tag.

Welp, I knew there was a reason I've been staying in shape. Just sprinted the length of Pittsburgh International in sandals.

MADE IT AS THEY WERE CLOSING THE DOORS. SUCK ON THAT, CHAD AND DYLIN.

Now I'm that sweating guy who's breathing heavily in the plane. Hi seatmate! Let's be friends!

Pretty sure half the people who were supposed to be on this flight are stuck in TSA hell. Lot of empty seats.

And my running was in vain. They're keeping us here waiting for people. With any luck, this means I'll miss my connecting flight!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?