15 January 2014

 

Quote of the Day: Mary McDonnell

She played Laura Roslin on Battlestar Galactica. The quote can be seen with gifs here:


"I was in the airport in Chicago, and I was with my son -- who I think was ten years old -- and we were in a hurry and were trying to make our connection and you know, that airport is crazy. So we're moving very quickly, and I kind of notice up ahead this group of men, and I notice them notice me, and I'm like, 'Oh no. Here we go. What do I do? I don't have anyone with me, my husband's not here, so how do I say hello or not...' So I put my head down, and then, right before I got to them, I noticed that they all got in line and saluted. Because I did play the President of the Universe. So they saluted me, and then I -- without even thinking about it -- I just went [nods in acknowledgment], 'Gentlemen'."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?