26 December 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Foedeeohdee

Foedeeohdee is the twitter name of my friend/former co-worker. She recently posted this on her Tumblr:


Customer Service

I need this by yesterday,
The customer decreed.
Of course - no problem,
I nervously agreed.
My time machine
Was sluggish to start.
The teleport mechanism
Was coming apart.
Some duct tape and magic
Fixed it for now,
And off I went,
To please that old cow.

Madam, here’s the new dress
That you had me alter.
Her look of surprise
Made me suddenly falter.
That’s not my dress,
She scoffed with insistence.
Such was the reward
For my dogged persistence.
The dress was not hers…
Not yet anyway.
She wouldn’t have bought it
Until the next day!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?