16 September 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Richard Sherman

Richard Sherman is quickly becoming my favorite Seahawk. He talks a lot of smack -- but he does it with a smile on his face, and he backs it up with his play on the field.

In this interview he referenced the San Francisco player who did some smack-talk on Twitter:


reporter: After your pick, you were seen dancing with the Sea Gals. Are you looking for a back up career?

Richard Sherman: I was thinking, while I’m here with them, I could catch some of their dance moves and get things jumping. I’m known to get it jumping from time to time. It was an opportunity to try out. I think there was a misogynistic thing said early in the week about “She-Hawks” or something like that. I think he meant the Sea Gals. He didn’t know the name, ah, I get it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?