22 May 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Space Mom & Space Daughter-in-Law

Adorably, Wil Wheaton refers to Gates McFadden as his "Space Mom". (He played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation and she played Wesley's mother, Dr. Crusher.) This twitter conversation was between Gates McFadden and Wil Wheaton's wife, Anne Wheaton:


Anne Wheaton: I just realized [Wil] calls you his Space Mom which makes you my Space Mom-In-Law. This is equal part weird and SO AWESOME.

Gates McFadden: YES reaching out to my Space Daughter-in-Law. HOW R THOSE SPACE GRANDKIDS OF MINE? I have missed EVERY SINGLE BIRTHDAY!!

Anne Wheaton: They turned out great. Don't worry about the birthdays. They knew you were busy. *cue Cats in the Cradle*

Gates McFadden: BUSY? I was sitting here waiting for space son's CALL. Alone in room, signing imaginary autographs for years, hoping...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?