01 May 2013

 

30 Days of Farscape Challenge: Day 1

I've been re-watching Battlestar Galactica, so naturally I've been thinking about Farscape. (My brain is weird.) And, hey! Look what I found:


Question 1: How you found Farscape:

Farscape premiered when I was living in Eugene and didn't get the SciFi channel. SciFi premiered a couple shows at the same time, and I remember reading a TV Guide review of all of them. Farscape sounded the most interesting and (according to the reviewer) was the best of them.

By the time I moved back to Washington (and started getting the SciFi channel), I'd forgotten about it. But one day I came across an episode ("A Bug's Life", which is a REALLY strange episode to start with) and I looooved it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?