24 March 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Leverage

From "The San Lorenzo Job" (3.16):


[The team "steals" an election in San Lorenzo.]


Moreau: I told [the media] not to report the results.

Nate: Well, they’re not reporting the results, but they have to report people in the streets. They have to report what people are saying. In the absence of truth, the press will report rumor. Didn’t you get it, Moreau? I mean, from the beginning, I was running an American campaign. No need win, you just declare victory from the start, first, and you stick to the story.

Moreau: I have the media. I have the guns. I -- I have the... government.

Nate: You know what I have? I have a 24-year-old genius with a smartphone and a problem with authority. You really never stood a chance.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?