06 January 2013

 

Thank You, Hawks & (local) Huskies!

Much better results today! But both teams tried to give me a heart attack!


When the Redskins burst out to a 14-0 lead .... oh my goodness! But that was it for Washington's scoring, and the Seahawks offense finally got going. But that early lead made the 24-14 win feel a lot closer than ten points, you know?


Back home in Seattle, the Husky women let Arizona pull out to a 10 point lead in the first half before getting into their groove. They had a small lead by halftime, and after the break pushed the lead to ~20 points. But they let the Wildcats get back into the game, and in the last few minutes Arizona pulled to within four. The Huskies managed to hold on, and won 76-65.

Labels: ,


Comments:
When the Seahawks got up by 7 points, I was feeling relieved... "They got this one now." Even though there were still eight minutes left in the game, or something like that.
 
I suppose I felt relatively confident then. But it still felt like a close (~3 points) victory to me, instead of 10. I think because they were still behind going into the fourth quarter? But yeah, when they were up by a touchdown and RG3 was (finally) out of the game, I wasn't *too* worried.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?