12 January 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Chris Kluwe

Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe appeared on The Colbert Report 1/8/13, and explained his job:


Stephen Colbert: You [Vikings] -- no offense -- got your lutefisk handed to you [by the Green Bay Packers].

Chris Kluwe: Yes. In my defense, though, I played well. Unfortunately, when I play well, that's usually a sign the team is not playing well.

Stephen Colbert: Right, because your job is to give the ball away.

Chris Kluwe: Right, right. I'm a professional surrender-er. I go out there -- they call on me and say, "Chris, go give the ball to the other team, but do it in a good way so we're not hurt too badly."

Stephen Colbert: Surrender in the least humiliating way.

Chris Kluwe: Exactly.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?