31 January 2013

 

Quote of the Day: Being Human

From the second episode of series two:


[Mitchell is a vampire who's trying to stop drinking blood. He's talking to his roommate, George, about previous attempts to get clean.]


Mitchell: One of the times I properly tried to quit drinking blood, I was living with this vampire, Carl. And he helped me. He's been clean for, I don't know, twenty years now --

George: You... um, sorry. You lived with someone, before me?

Mitchell: What? Yeah, lots of people.

George: But... who?

Mitchell: [baffled by the question] Vampires? People-people, I don't know!

George: People?! Oh, well, that's it.

Mitchell: Oh, god. Don't get all --

George: What? What?

Mitchell: You! Don't get all "you" about this. Of course I've lived with other people. You think I've spent the past hundred years waiting for you and your three different kinds of upholstery cleaner to show up?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?