14 December 2012

 

Happy Things

Today Cracked.com had a list 5 Videos That Will Brighten Your Day. This was my favorite:




I'll let Cracked explain:

It's called "Happy Things," which, incidentally, are also the only English words that appear in the song. There's a girl playing piano and another girl singing, and sometimes they laugh or dance. The one who sings is clearly trying to tell me something...

But I have no idea what it could be. The rest of the song could be a list of happy things or a graphic retelling of events surrounding the Holocaust. I don't care. I never want to know. And I swear, I'm not just laughing at them because "Hey, their language is different from mine. Wacky!" I love this video because they're clearly have such a great goofy, silly old time, and their joy is completely infectious. You won't find two people having more fun on the Internet. It's simply one of the most adorable music videos I've ever seen. I hope those two girls have a long and fruitful career singing about trains or apartheid or candy or Phil Spector. Whatever. They have my support.

Labels: ,


Comments:

If they are singing in Japanese, maybe someone seeing this posting can give us an idea.

Hint - That someone resides on an island.
 
I'm pretty sure it's Korean. But I think if you go to YouTube and search "happy things english subtitles", you will find a translation. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?