27 October 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Elementary

From "Child Predator" (1.03):


Watson: You're not dressed. You said you'd go jogging with me this morning.

Holmes: That doesn't sound like me.

Watson: Have you been up all night?

Holmes: I started digging through one of the files I keep on open serial murders. After you'd gone to bed I lost track of time. Still losing track of it, as a matter of fact. No jogging, sorry.

Watson: I thought that we both agreed that a little exercise would be a good addition to your sobriety.

Holmes: For future reference, when I say that I agree with you, it means I'm not listening.

Watson: Do you know what else is great? Jazzercise. Get you some leg warmers, headband, you'll look awesome.

Holmes: I agree with you.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?