18 September 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Richard Cohen

I feel a little odd posting this, now that I know that Mr. WNBAlien has occasionally peeked in on my blog (Hi, Rich!), but I gotta post what I gotta post! So... from this column, about yet another horrible Washington Mystics game:


"Twice in the last 90 seconds of the game, the Washington players looked ready to run a play and make something happen, only for head coach Trudi Lacey, in her own inimitable style, to call timeouts and bring everything to a halt. The plays they ran out of both timeouts ended up being essentially 'give the ball to Matee Ajavon and let her try to get to the rim'. The players probably could’ve managed to design that on their own. Considering neither resulted in any points, they definitely could’ve replicated the results."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?