12 September 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Babylon 5

One of these days I'm going to track down Babylon 5 on DVD and watch the show from the beginning. Everything I've ever heard or seen says it's great, but I've never watched it. But even not having watched it, I still thought this quote was pretty good:


reporter: She threatened to grab me by the collar and throw me out an airlock if I didn't turn over a full manifest of our equipment!

Commander Ivanova:
Unauthorized shipments are a threat to station security. We had to --

Captain Sheridan: Commander, did you threaten to grab a hold of this man by the collar and throw him out an airlock?

Commander Ivanova:
... Yes, I did.

Captain Sheridan: I'm shocked. Shocked and dismayed. I'd remind you that we are short on supplies here. We can't afford to take perfectly good clothing and throw it out into space! Always take the jacket off first, I've told you that before! [to reporter] Sorry, she meant to say "stripped naked and thrown out an airlock". I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?