30 September 2012

 

I Have No Voice; I Have No Words

I also have no hearing.

That was an AMAZING game. Behind almost the entire game. Tied it up with about three minutes left in the fourth quarter. Still behind four with 17 seconds left.

Somehow, some way, they tied it up. Here's LJ's game-tying shot.

In overtime, no one could make their shots. The score went from 70-70 to 75-75.

Second overtime (just the third multiple-overtime playoff game in WNBA history, by the way), Seattle got it together. LJ had fouled out, so it was Sue Bird, Tina Thompson, Katie Smith, Tanisha Wright, and Camille Little. Wright had hit the three-pointer to tie it at 75-75 before the end of the first overtime. In the second overtime, Thompson hit a three, Birdy hit two, and somehow...

WE WON !!!!!!!!!

I was there. I just re-watched the last few minutes of regulation plus both overtimes, and I STILL don't know how we got the win. Amazing.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?