04 August 2012

 

Ann Meyers Drysdale

I was so cranky with Ann Meyers Drysdale and her inaccuracies, I actually tweeted it.

Based on her twitter feed, I obviously wasn't the only one. Props to her for owning up to her mistakes and apologizing.


My favorite response to ALL the ridiculousness we're getting from that group of announcers, though, comes from Women's Hoops Blog:

"In the battle of the randomly prepared basketball announcers what’s-his-name on the sideline gets mispronunciation demerits, the whole group gets multiple demerits from turning Liz’s Olympic dunk into a story about Lauren v. Leslie. And Annie – -Love ya. You’re the most humble superb athlete I’ve ever met. But I believe Candace is going to ask you for the bonus money she earned with that mythical Championship."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?