24 May 2012

 

Quote of the Day: The Kids in the Hall

From season four:


I didn't ask to be a prophet. Nope, you see one day I just heard a voice say, "Hey, Ted! Ted! No, over here, Ted!" And I turned and I saw the very bright lights. And I said, "Hi," and God said, "Hi," and I said, "So you're God huh?" and God said, "Yup, how you doin', Ted?" and I said, "Okay, how 'bout you Lord?". "Pretty good. What's new, Ted?" I said, "Oh, nothing much, what's new with you?" And He said, "Well, you know, same old, same old. Well, I guess I'd better be running along, you must be busy." And I said, "No, God, I'm not doing anything." And God said, "Well, I better be running, anyway." And I said, "Wait, God, is there anything you'd like me to tell the people?" And God said unto me, "Just tell 'em I said, 'Hi.'"

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?