18 May 2012

 

Not a Good Way To Start the Season

The first quarter was great... The Storm jumped to an early lead (11-0), things were running smoothly, Ann Wauters was AMAZING, life was good.

The second and third quarters were ok. They kept ~10 point lead, Shekinna Stricklen made some good plays, Tina Thompson was sinking long-range three pointers, Sue Bird took over whenever L.A. started to get close...

And then there's the fourth quarter. When everything went to pot. Blech.

The Storm lost, 72-66.


If you asked me, before the game, who I thought the leading scorers would be, I think I might have picked Sue Bird, Ann Wauters, and Tina Thompson for the Storm.

But I never, EVER would have picked Kristi Tolliver for the Sparks. Either she had a freakishly good game, or she's gunning for the Most Improved Player award this season!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?