18 April 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Sue Bird

The Storm website had a little interview with Sue Bird about the USA vs. China exhibition:


StormBasketball.com: What will it mean to wear the USA jersey in front of the home fans in Seattle?

Bird: I think it'll be fun. I know all the Storm fans are always cheering for me and the rest of my USA teammates during the major events but this will be the first time they can witness it first-hand. It'll also be the first time my teammates will get to experience how great it is to have the Storm fans backing them. Everyone always hates to play in KeyArena so it can be the one time they like it. :)


Bonus quote!


StormBasketball.com: Have to ask, sorry, but how's your nose?

Bird: The schnoz is good to go! Apparently it had been a little too long since my mask had some air time and it was feeling a little neglected, but don't worry, I won't be wearing the Phantom of the Opera/Jason Voorhees-style mask in the WNBA! :)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?