11 April 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Doctor Who & Tumblr

The actual quote is from the season six premiere "The Impossible Astronaut", but really I'm just amused by the (totally and completely accurate) commentary from a Tumblr poster. I found it on Life is good & bad:


The Doctor: Swear to me. Swear to me on something that matters.
Amy: Fish fingers and custard.


Tumblr commentary: To anyone who doesn’t watch the show, it must just look like the fandom creates random and irrelevant subtext and puts it under gifs of the episodes but I mean, this is genuinely the script.


my note: Well, yes. I would imagine that that quote/scene would be rather bizarre to a non-Whovian. But for me that was one of the greatest moments in a completely awesome episode.

..... Now I really want to watch Doctor Who ..... again.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?