03 April 2012

 

I Worry Myself Sometimes

So there's this quiz where you try to list the last 10 women's NCAA basketball champions (2002-2011), in order.

I tried it, for fun.



I got them all right.


To be fair, I knew last year's (duh) and that UConn had two streaks of championships in that time period. I was also pretty sure Tennessee had a run, and I knew that had to coincide with Candace Parker's college years.

That only left two years, and I'd heard Baylor's championship year mentioned on TV (since they just won again tonight), which only left one year, and I knew that Maryland had won one recently.


But still..... I did it in 33 seconds. That's crazy.

Labels:


Comments:
You've gone so far over my head with all your answers, I'm in awe.
 
Thank you!

(But really: When we went to our first Storm game, could you ever have envisioned this?? Remember when we were walking around before the game started, and I told the halftime entertainment people that I was more excited about their gymnastics (?) exhibition than I was about the game... because "I'm not interested in basketball"? How did I get from there to here?????)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?