01 April 2012

 

Day 15

Question 15: A player you think is overrated?


My first instinct is to pick Candace Parker. She was ROY/MVP in 2008, but since that was my first season watching basketball, I don't really remember her. Since then she's had a baby (2009) and been injured (2010 & 2011). What I've seen of her hasn't impressed me, but she hasn't been 100% healthy.

Hmmm... I've taken a quick scan through the WNBA players list and nobody really jumps out at me. So, I'll say:

Cappie Pondexter.

(When in doubt, go with the player you hate the most!)

Labels: ,


Comments:
You may not like this, but I choose Liz Cambage. There are other factors, but she did not have nearly the impact on her team compared to Maya Moore.
 
That's a good choice! She definitely underperformed last season. Since she seemed much more impressive in the 2010 World Championships, I do wonder how much of that had to do with the coaching situation in Tulsa, but still, she wasn't as dominating as expected.

Hopefully she'll come back after the Olympics and improve. She's got such a great personality, and Tulsa needs the help!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?