25 March 2012

 

Day 8

Question 8: The best player of all time, in your opinion.

This is tricky, since I've only been watching for a few years (and it took me a couple of years to figure out how to follow the ball -- I used to get so lost!), but from what I've read, I'm going to pick Cynthia Cooper.

She had an amazing college career, went overseas to play, then came back to the U.S. for the start of the WNBA. She led the Houston Comets to four straight WNBA championships, and that was in the waning years of her career. What I've always heard about her is that her best years were played in Italy. Considering her stellar college and WNBA careers, that's a crazy thing to contemplate.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Lisa Leslie.
Made the All-Decade Team.
Tied for most season MVPs at three.
Tied for most Olympic Gold Medals at three.
And second only to Tina Thompson for all-time most points scored in WNBA games.
 
A very respectable choice. :)

Except I'm pretty sure she has 4 Olympic gold medals...

Yup! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Leslie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?