08 February 2012

 

Quote of the Day: Community

Come back, Community, come back!

Sigh.

From "Documentary Filmmaking Redux" (3.08), an episode I won't delete from my DVR until I own season 3 on DVD. (Which hasn't been released yet, so..... yeah.):


[The dean of Greendale Community College is filming a commercial for the school, and has gone bonkers. Annie is working as his assistant.]

Annie: The dean had his seventh epiphany today, which has given me an epiphany of my own: the dean is a genius. He has to be. If he isn't, then I've given almost two weeks of my life to an idiot; that is unacceptable. Therefore, the dean is a genius, and I will die protecting his vision.

Abed: Are you by any chance familiar with Stockholm syndrome?

Annie: Is it something that the dean created? Because if not, I don't care.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?