06 December 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Xena

From "A Comedy of Eros (2.22):


[Gabrielle is under the influence of a love spell...]

Gabrielle:
What are you doing?

Xena: Hard to believe, but Joxer's advice about a cold swim? I'm taking it.

Gabrielle: That's not hard to believe. No no, Joxer's full of good ideas.

Xena:
No, I said Joxer.

Gabrielle:
I know, he's teaching me that wonderful song of his.

Xena: Gabrielle, what's going on? You barely tolerate Joxer.

Gabrielle:
That was before.

Xena:
Before what?

Gabrielle: Before I realized ... I love him.

Xena: What?!

Gabrielle: I know, it shocked me too, to see how blind I'd been. But, maybe that's what love is, it's blind. [to herself] I should write that down.

Xena: No, Gabrielle, this is crazy. You can't be in love with Joxer. He's ... Well, he's Joxer.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?