08 December 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Leverage

From "The Queen's Gambit Job" (4.10):


Sophie: So, the salt was plan B?

Nate:
No, no, that's plan M.

Hardison: Don't I die in plan M?

Nate:
Yeah, usually.

Hardison: What you mean, "usually"? How many plans do I die in?

Nate: Plans C, F, and M through Q.

Hardison:
Hold up, see, that's a little close to home, man. You need to switch that up. How many plans does Eliot die in?

Nate:
None. And [pointing to Parker] none. And [pointing to Sophie]...nnehh. Now there is a plan where [Eliot] comes out of it with a scar from the temple through the eye all the way down to his mouth --

Parker: Ooh! You'd look so cool with a scar!

Sophie: Wait, wait, wait, go back, hold on, let's rewind -- you skipped past me! You skipped past me.

Nate: Well, I have one, there is a plan, but it's evolving.

Sophie:
Okay, that's creepy. Don't you think that's creepy? He's planning my death.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?