06 November 2011

 

UConn?

I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend $60 so I can watch all of UConn's games online this season.

Last season I remember wishing I could see more of their games, but.... sixty dollars? For a team on the other side of the country?

But I want to see my favorite player (Kelly Faris) play her junior year. And I want to see how last year's freshman (especially Stefanie Dolson) continue to improve. And I want to see the new crop of freshman play, especially the new phenom: Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis. Plus, point guard Caroline Doty will (hopefully) be healthy this year. I've never seen her play!

But sixty dollars?

But...

Labels:


Comments:
I think you need to see every Huskies game because you were a Husky, right?
 
Sure. (If you ignore the fact that they're completely different Huskies...)
 
Wikipedia lists the following colleges and universities with the Husky mascot (oddly, none in Alaska):

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
East Los Angeles College
Houston Baptist University
Michigan Technological University
Northeastern University
Saint Cloud State University
Saint Mary's University, Halifax
University of Connecticut
University of Saskatchewan
University of Southern Maine
University of Washington
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?