16 November 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Lois & Clark

Does anyone remember Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman? This is from "Neverending Battle" (#1.03):


Clark:
Consider this a life lesson, Lois. No charge.

Lois:
You set me up?

Clark:
Yes, I did.

Lois:
Congratulations Clark, you win.

Clark:
I...I didn't win.

Lois: Yes, you did. You got the story. And you took me down a peg in the process. I guess I deserved that. You worked hard and you earned your success.

Clark: Thanks, Lois. That means a lot to me.

Lois:
Well, I hope so. Cherish this moment because, Clark, you'll never experience this again.

Clark: Hey Lois, what have we got going on tomorrow?

Lois: Now, there, you're using that word again, Clark. There is 'you'. There is 'I'. There is no 'we'.

Clark: Not yet.

Lois: Not ever.

Clark:
We'll see.

Lois:
How long can you hold your breath?

Clark:
A very long time.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?