02 October 2011

 

Quote of the Day: White Collar

From "Vital Signs" (1.10):


[Peter, an FBI agent, had to flirt with a woman while working undercover. He's concerned that his wife, Elizabeth, will be upset.]

Elizabeth: Honey?

Peter:
Yeah?

Elizabeth:
What is this?

Peter:
I was going to talk to you about that... That is part of an undercover job I was working. And part of the cover was that I had to talk to another woman.

Elizabeth: Must have been quite the conversationalist.

Peter: I had to flirt with her so Neal could get closer to the target.

Elizabeth:
Isn't it usually the other way around?

Peter: She chose me.

Elizabeth:
You had to seduce another woman?

Peter:
No! No! I just had drinks with her. Nothing happened El, I swear! Are you laughing? You're laughing.

Elizabeth:
You had to flirt? You hate flirting!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?