29 September 2011

 

Meh

I was really hoping Indiana would make it to the WNBA Finals. Instead, it's Atlanta. (Again.)

So who do I root for?

Atlanta? (The team we faced last year that stars Angel McCoughtry, who only just manages not to be my least favorite player by virtue of the fact that she has not publicly made horrible, racist statements like Cappie Pondexter.)

or Minnesota? (A team with a couple players I'm quite fond of -- Maya Moore and Lindsey Whalen -- but who I vindictively want to lose just because I don't like how closely their year resembles our 2010 season.)

I guess I'm going to have to go with Minnesota. But c'mon, Atlanta! Make them work for it. I want the series to go to four games, if not the full five!

Labels:


Comments:
Me too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?