01 August 2011

 

Quote of the Day: The O.C.

From "The L.A." (1.22):


Seth:
Listen, man, this is a good time for you, Ryan Atwood. This is clean-slate Ryan. Finally you have no women to protect from violent goateed factory workers or pill-popping manic depressives.

Ryan: I guess you're right, I guess I really do have a clean slate.

Seth: You do! Dude, since day one of you getting here it has been nothing but lady drama with you: Marissa, Theresa, Luke, Oliver, Eddie... dude, I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it.

Ryan: I am kinda tired.

Seth: You should be! And you know what, you're gonna get a break, 'cause you deserve it. I think I'm going to declare this month... "Angst-Free Ryan Month".

Ryan: Month? You think it's going to last a month?

Seth:
"Angst-Free Ryan Week". With an option for an additional week if you like it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?