31 August 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Jayda Evans

From her liveblog of the Seattle @ L.A. game:


During her warmup about two-hours before game-time on Tuesday, Emmy-award winning actress Jane Lynch waltzed in with her family. Jackson freaked and ran over to give her a big hug, totally blushing. Lynch was just as excited to get smothered by the 6-foot-6 center, posing for a photo with Jackson and some teammates. [Coach] Agler was the photographer.

So, Jackson was all groupie for Lynch, right? I asked her about it afterward, especially how she literally bolted over and hugged the woman, who she does not know. "She was so nice about it," said Jackson when I teased that she was lucky Lynch was surrounded by CIA or security. "If somebody tried to do that to me, I'd say 'What in the hell are you doing?' I don't have a nice bone in my body." Jackson is lying about the last part, but I guess C Ashley Robinson and I told the Australian the same thing after her reaction to Lynch -- Jackson should understand and be warm the next time a fan freaks out about seeing her. We'll see.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?