05 August 2011

 

Articles

Jayda Evans had a couple of nice Storm articles this week:

Aggressive Tanisha Wright fills gap for Storm "When the Storm has offensive lulls, it's often Wright charging to the hoop to snap the dry spell. In three-guard lineups with veterans Sue Bird and Katie Smith on the court, Wright can dish to both for three-pointers."

Catching up with Svetlana Abrosimova "This is my team. I feel like I belong here. I don't want to be on another team, I want to be here. Next year is a tough year, so I don't know. If they want me back, I would love to come back."

Tucked at the end of the Tanisha Wright article is this tidbit: "Bird's contract expires at the end of the season, and she's told the organization she'd like to sign an extension soon."

One last thing...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?