27 July 2011

 

Tumblr, and Other Stuff

Aside from Of Another Fashion, I don't regularly visit Tumblr. That may have to change, because I really like i bleed white & blue. She's a big Sue Bird fan! Her Twitter account's pretty good, too. She also linked to another Tumblr that had this great poster.

i bleed white & blue also posted this great video (from the Beijing Olympics, I assume) of the basketball and soccer teams hanging out:



This just in: Liz Cambage is an adorable giant.

Sue Bird is interviewed again. Regarding her older sister, "Now she gets 'Oh, are you Sue Bird's sister?' but believe me when I was growing up, every classroom I walked into it was, 'Oh, are you Jen Bird's sister?'"

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Liz Cambage is a talented 19-year-old kid, making a pile of dough in a foreign country. But still a kid at heart, and maybe a little homesick. It was fun seeing her enjoying herself at the All-Star game.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?