28 July 2011

 

No Game Today

Tomorrow the Storm play Minnesota. In Minnesota. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement!

So, let's think of happier things.

Jayda Evans gives the Storm players a mid-season report card. (Spoiler: Sue Bird gets an A!)

Swin Cash writes about the All-Star Game. She also posted a couple of pictures on her Twitter. This one is of the UConn players. I think Sue Bird and Maya Moore do the best job of dressing for their body types. This picture is of a group of WNBA players/coaches who went to church together. I don't recognize everybody, but I spot Maya Moore (UConn/Minnesota), Jenny Boucek (Seattle Storm assistant coach), Swin Cash, Tina Charles (UConn/Connecticut), Tamika Catchings (Tennessee/Indiana), Ruth Riley (Notre Dame/San Antonio), Becky Hammon (Colorado State/San Antonio), and Renee Montgomery (UConn/Connecticut). And yes, I knew all their colleges/teams off the top of my head.

I don't think I've ever posted this before. It's from the 2005 All-Star Game:



Speaking of Geno's restaurant, Rebecca Lobo tweeted this picture a while back.

Labels: ,


Comments:
We saw the footage of the Storm visiting the White House, and Swin was impeccably dressed for that event, too. I think I see a pattern.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?