22 April 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Doctor Who

I think I'm more excited about the Season 6 premiere than I realized -- I did a mini re-watch of Season 5 today! (Mini = The Eleventh Hour (5.01), The Beast Below (5.02), The Time of Angels (5.04), Flesh and Stone (5.05), The Pandorica Opens (5.12), and The Big Bang (5.13).)

And! Karen Gillan will be on Craig Ferguson tonight!!!


Anyway..... From "Flesh and Stone" (5.05, as mentioned above):


Amy: What if the gravity fails?

The Doctor:
I've thought about that.

Amy: And?

The Doctor:
We'll all plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it! [examines the door] Ah, the security protocols are still live. There's no way to override them; it's impossible!

River:
How impossible?

The Doctor:
Two minutes.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?